A New Jersey district is seeking special education auditing services, and the Austin Independent School district is looking for software focused on its special-needs population. The Minnesota Department of Education, meanwhile, is in the market for technical services focused on teacher licensing.
- How Education Companies Can Manage and Motivate Millennial Workers
- Miss. District to Choose Online Reading Program; Pa. Academy Wants College Mentoring
- Companies Need to Know When to Take a Stand on Hot-Button Social and Political Issues
- Elizabeth Warren Wants to Break Up Big Tech. What Would That Mean for Education?
- U.S. K-12 Market for Mobile Devices Remains Flat; Only 2 Percent Growth in 2018
Kansas City Wants an SIS; Missouri District Seeks a Web Content Filtering System
Tracking Ed-Market Deals: Houston Seeks Instructional Software, Edmentum to Design Columbus’ Online Curriculum
Washington Education Service Agency Seeks App Design Services; Oregon District Selects Blended Learning Provider