A New Jersey district is seeking special education auditing services, and the Austin Independent School district is looking for software focused on its special-needs population. The Minnesota Department of Education, meanwhile, is in the market for technical services focused on teacher licensing.
- K-12 Dealmaking: Texthelp Makes Acquisition; Austrian Company GoStudent Announces Major Fundraise
- How One Florida District Is Diagnosing ‘Learning Loss,’ and Charting a Way Forward
- A New Era for RFPs: What Education Companies Need to Know About Virtual Bidding
- North Carolina District to Buy Math Internship Program; Pennsylvania System Seeks Mental Health Services
- Creative Strategies to Help Districts Pay for Ed-Tech Projects