Districts are in the market for a digital assessment library, a blended-learning resource and special education services. In Texas, the Northside Independent School District needs a digital assessment library for evaluating referred students, while the Lancaster Independent School District is seeking special education services. Tennessee’s Johnson City district is looking for multimedia blended-learning…
- States Ramped Up K-12 Spending in 2022, But Growth Likely to Slow
- What Role Do Vendors Need to Play in Preventing Cyberattacks?
- Maryland District Seeks Curriculum Audit; Wisconsin School System to Buy Social Studies Materials
- K-12 Dealmaking: Promethean Acquires Digital Whiteboard Platform; Jeel Raises $1.1M Seed
- How a New Generation of Ed-Tech Entrepreneurs Plans to Transform the Market