Classroom science supplies, K-5 therapeutic supports and instructional programming, SEL assessment system. Chesapeake Public Schools in Virginia is looking to award a yearly contract for classroom science supplies, and the Henry County Schools in Georgia are in the market for K-5 therapeutic supports and instructional programming. Meanwhile, a major purchasing consortium in California seeks a…
- Texas District Eyes Career-Tech Ed. Resources; Illinois District Looks for Wide Array of Ed Tech
- Why Do Ed-Tech Products Soar in Some Districts, But Flop in Others?
- Leaping Into the Unknown: Launching a Product During a Global Pandemic
- ‘Global Education Recovery Tracker’ Offers County-by-Country Status on School Reopening
- Michigan District Buying English/Language Arts Resources; Virginia School System Looks for Predictive Assessment Tool