A student information system, a virtual platform for advanced coursework, and internet access. A California school system is looking for a comprehensive student information system; the state education department in Massachusetts is in need of a virtual program to help students obtain advanced coursework access; and an Indiana school district wants to upgrade its internet access.
- The Ed-Tech Tools That K-12 Leaders Predict Will Outlive the Pandemic
- New Mexico District Buying IEP Software; Texas System Purchasing Tutoring and PD for Reading
- Alaska District Seeking Supplemental Ed. Services; N.J. System Looks for Math Intervention
- Global Demand for K-12 Devices Outstrips Supply, Creating More Delays for Schools
- Learning Loss During COVID Will Fuel Economic Losses, Business Leaders Predict