A student information system, a virtual platform for advanced coursework, and internet access. A California school system is looking for a comprehensive student information system; the state education department in Massachusetts is in need of a virtual program to help students obtain advanced coursework access; and an Indiana school district wants to upgrade its internet access.
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List
South Carolina District Wants a Student Registration System; Massachusetts Wants Creative Arts Program
New Jersey School District Looking for Positive Discipline Program; Calif. Cooperative Seeks Help Desk System
Arizona District Seeks Procurement Service; Indiana System to Buy Math, English Textbooks