Chicago’s school district is looking for vendors to revamp its social-emotional learning services, and a California district wants help reviewing its employee compensation practices.
- How Early Is Too Early to Teach Computer Science?
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kiddom Raises $15M; Tech Toy Developer Raises $4.2M
- Renaissance Acquires myON to Create Merged Lineup of Reading, Assessment Products
- New Wave of Teacher Assessments to Shape Market in States, Educator-Prep Programs
- Webinar: An Inside Look at the K-12 Market for Social-Emotional Learning