Chicago’s school district is looking for vendors to revamp its social-emotional learning services, and a California district wants help reviewing its employee compensation practices.
- In the Startup World, Experience and Problem-Solving Skills Are Essential
- K-12 Dealmaking: Illuminate Education, Thinkful Make Acquisitions; Digital House Raises $20M
- New York State Seeks College-Prep Programs, Alaskan District Eyes New Student Information System
- On Cybersecurity, District IT Leaders Want Vendors to Be More Responsive
- What You Need to Know About Developing Products for Early Childhood Education