Illinois state officials plan to purchase a new statewide science asessment, and an Arizona district is buying a PD and employee evaluation tool.
- Broaden the E-Rate Program to Help Students Connect at Home, Says Advocacy Group
- 5 Core Pieces of SEL Research That Education Companies Can’t Overlook
- New Mexico School District Wants Scheduling Software; Florida System Seeks Supplemental Science Curriculum
- As Africa Wrestles With COVID, Education Companies Try to Break Through
- K-12 Dealmaking: Outschool Raises $110M; Amplify Acquires Math Company