Post-secondary prep needed. Fort Bend Independent School District, Tex., is looking to purchase a college and career planning system for middle and high school students. Buffalo Public Schools, New York, wants a screening tool for gifted and talented programs, and Waco Independent School District, Tex., seeks an online system to manage academic and behavioral interventions.
- What Factors Drive or Doom Ed-Tech Implementation? New Study Taking a Look
- N.C. District Seeks Data Management System; Ala. School System to Buy Nutrition Services Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: SEL Provider Partners With Chinese Company; AdvancED, Measured Progress Renamed as Cognia
- Federal Lawmakers Tell Ed-Tech Companies to Turn Over Data-Collection Details
- New Market Research: Districts’ Most Pressing Assessment Needs