Post-secondary prep needed. Fort Bend Independent School District, Tex., is looking to purchase a college and career planning system for middle and high school students. Buffalo Public Schools, New York, wants a screening tool for gifted and talented programs, and Waco Independent School District, Tex., seeks an online system to manage academic and behavioral interventions.
- Texas District Seeks Learning Framework and Instructional Support, N.Y. District Wants Website Design
- California’s Reopening Plans: What School Districts Will Need From Vendors
- Which Ed. Companies Have Been Most Helpful to Districts During COVID-19?
- Number of Ed-Tech Tools in Use Has Jumped 90 Percent Since School Closures
- Broward County Seeks Cloud Hosting; Conn. District Looks to Buy After-School Program