Planning for teacher evaluation redesign. Dallas, Texas wants to improve its evaluation criteria and compensation structure. Adams 12 Five Star Schools, Colo., wants substitute management software to log absences and facilitate placements, and Rapides Parish School District, La., is looking to purchase academic intervention and supplemental science software.
- Harvard’s Strategic Data Project Reveals Insights for Education Companies
- K-12 Interest in Social-Emotional Learning Surges, Creating Opportunities for Companies
- State Spending on K-12 Rises Slightly in 2017, Despite Headwinds
- Applicant Tracking Sought in Denver, Missouri District Wants Interviewing Software
- Number of Foreign Students Studying in U.S. Colleges Shows Signs of ‘Flattening’