Planning for teacher evaluation redesign. Dallas, Texas wants to improve its evaluation criteria and compensation structure. Adams 12 Five Star Schools, Colo., wants substitute management software to log absences and facilitate placements, and Rapides Parish School District, La., is looking to purchase academic intervention and supplemental science software.
- Massachusetts to Fund STEM Projects; Maryland District to Buy Science Kits
- K-12 Dealmaking: Renaissance Acquires Freckle Education; Abl Acquires School by Design
- How Curriculum Associates Works to Get Product Implementation Right
- Open Ed. Resources Provider Cries Foul Over Attribution for Its Curriculum
- Ga. District Seeks LMS; Nashville Needs Platform for Individual English Learner Plans