A Colorado school system is looking for a management system to track visitors, and Connecticut district wants help with a search for a superintendent.
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kidaptive Raises $19.1M; Chalkup Joins Microsoft Education
- 6 Tips From a K-12 District Budget Chief About How to Work Effectively With Schools
- Before Purchasing Educational Games, School District Leaders Prioritize What They Want
- Iowa Lawmakers Wade Into Disputed Award of $31 Million State Testing Contract
- New York, Arizona Schools Seek Literacy Interventions; California District Wants Visitor Management