An early childhood program quality and professional registry data system. A grant program to help K-8 teachers learn more about computer science. On-site instructors in the fine arts. The Irving Independent School District in Texas is looking for fine arts instructors, while the Delawarae education department wants to find new IT systems to house early childhood data and track program quality and professional…
- States Ramped Up K-12 Spending in 2022, But Growth Likely to Slow
- What Role Do Vendors Need to Play in Preventing Cyberattacks?
- Maryland District Seeks Curriculum Audit; Wisconsin School System to Buy Social Studies Materials
- K-12 Dealmaking: Promethean Acquires Digital Whiteboard Platform; Jeel Raises $1.1M Seed
- How a New Generation of Ed-Tech Entrepreneurs Plans to Transform the Market