A Delaware school district is looking to buy a social-emotional learning curriculum, and a major Texas K-12 system plans to purchase an student information system and enterprise-resource planning platform.
- Artificial Intelligence’s Implications for School Grading and the Product Landscape
- Myths About Title I Spending, and How Vendors Can Overcome Them
- Wash. State District Seeks Science Curriculum; Oregon System Has After-School Needs
- A New ‘STEM Opportunity Index’ Maps Openings in the Market
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kahoot! Makes Two Acquisitions, Labster Raises $21 Million