Charter school record management needed. The North Carolina Department of Public Instruction wants a web-based system to maintain information on charter schools’ academic performance and finances. Detroit Public Schools plans to choose a K-8 English/language arts and literacy curriculum, and the Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City Independent School District in Texas will purchase computers, mobile devices, and related equipment.
- Texas District Seeks to Buy eBook Platform; Colorado Wants English and Spanish Online Courses
- 4 Ways to Support K-12 District Implementation of Your Ed-Tech Product
- How to Sell to Principals Without Burning Bridges in District Central Offices
- Inside a Nationwide Education Purchasing Cooperative: What Companies Need to Know
- Ed. Companies in Limbo as Florida Delays Curriculum Adoption Amid Standards Overhaul