Charter school record management needed. The North Carolina Department of Public Instruction wants a web-based system to maintain information on charter schools’ academic performance and finances. Detroit Public Schools plans to choose a K-8 English/language arts and literacy curriculum, and the Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City Independent School District in Texas will purchase computers, mobile devices, and related equipment.
- Texas District Seeks Learning Framework and Instructional Support, N.Y. District Wants Website Design
- California’s Reopening Plans: What School Districts Will Need From Vendors
- Which Ed. Companies Have Been Most Helpful to Districts During COVID-19?
- Number of Ed-Tech Tools in Use Has Jumped 90 Percent Since School Closures
- Broward County Seeks Cloud Hosting; Conn. District Looks to Buy After-School Program