Charter school record management needed. The North Carolina Department of Public Instruction wants a web-based system to maintain information on charter schools’ academic performance and finances. Detroit Public Schools plans to choose a K-8 English/language arts and literacy curriculum, and the Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City Independent School District in Texas will purchase computers, mobile devices, and related equipment.
- What Factors Drive or Doom Ed-Tech Implementation? New Study Taking a Look
- N.C. District Seeks Data Management System; Ala. School System to Buy Nutrition Services Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: SEL Provider Partners With Chinese Company; AdvancED, Measured Progress Renamed as Cognia
- Federal Lawmakers Tell Ed-Tech Companies to Turn Over Data-Collection Details
- New Market Research: Districts’ Most Pressing Assessment Needs