Charter school record management needed. The North Carolina Department of Public Instruction wants a web-based system to maintain information on charter schools’ academic performance and finances. Detroit Public Schools plans to choose a K-8 English/language arts and literacy curriculum, and the Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City Independent School District in Texas will purchase computers, mobile devices, and related equipment.
- District Leaders Identify Top Questions About Social-Emotional Learning
- K-12 Dealmaking: Frontline Acquiring Prologic; New Markets Closes $68M Ed-Tech Fund
- Thoughtful Creation of Company Culture Leads to Startup Success
- Montgomery County, Maryland District Pulls RFP for Curriculum Decision Worth Millions
- Data-Driven Instruction: Top Trend in K-12 Use of Ed-Tech, Teachers Say