Social-emotional learning software, a student information system, and three upcoming bids from California’s ed-tech buying consortium. The St. Lucie Public Schools in Port St. Lucie, Fla., in the market for social-emotional learning software, while Kansas City, Mo., schools will choose four vendors to demo their student information systems, then choose one. In California, the Joint Ed-Tech Powers Authority has…
- How COVID-19 Fallout Is Hitting K-12 Education Companies. See Exclusive Survey Report
- See How District Leaders, Company Executives Are Generally In Sync on COVID-19 Needs
- Salesforce Debuts K-12 Contact Tracing, Wellness Data Service
- Texas District Wants Instructional Supplies; S.C. District Seeks Network Electronics Systems and Services
- What Can Schools Learn from Summer Camp Success at Adapting for Safe Activities?