Social-emotional learning software, a student information system, and three upcoming bids from California’s ed-tech buying consortium. The St. Lucie Public Schools in Port St. Lucie, Fla., in the market for social-emotional learning software, while Kansas City, Mo., schools will choose four vendors to demo their student information systems, then choose one. In California, the Joint Ed-Tech Powers Authority has…
- Miami-Dade Schools Seek SEL Program; Dayton, Ohio District Wants Applied Behavior Analysis Services
- Cambium Learning Completes Acquisition of Rosetta Stone, Looks to Meet COVID-Era Demands
- Social-Emotional Learning: What Products and Programs Do Districts Want?
- COVID-19 Cuts Into Education RFPs, Bids, Though Some Needs Persist
- Chicago Early Learning Program Looks for Support; Providence District Seeks Curriculum-Management Program