Social-emotional learning software, a student information system, and three upcoming bids from California’s ed-tech buying consortium. The St. Lucie Public Schools in Port St. Lucie, Fla., in the market for social-emotional learning software, while Kansas City, Mo., schools will choose four vendors to demo their student information systems, then choose one. In California, the Joint Ed-Tech Powers Authority has…
- States Ramped Up K-12 Spending in 2022, But Growth Likely to Slow
- What Role Do Vendors Need to Play in Preventing Cyberattacks?
- Maryland District Seeks Curriculum Audit; Wisconsin School System to Buy Social Studies Materials
- K-12 Dealmaking: Promethean Acquires Digital Whiteboard Platform; Jeel Raises $1.1M Seed
- How a New Generation of Ed-Tech Entrepreneurs Plans to Transform the Market