States are in the market for social media monitoring software and an anti-bullying app, while a high school needs a data management system. Florida is seeking software to monitor threats of violence against students, employees, and schools, while Hawaii is looking for a mobile app for students to report bullying anonymously, and…
- What Are K-12 Districts’ Longest-Lasting Tech and Ed-Tech Products?
- Massachusetts to Fund STEM Projects; Maryland District to Buy Science Kits
- K-12 Dealmaking: Renaissance Acquires Freckle Education; Abl Acquires School by Design
- How Curriculum Associates Works to Get Product Implementation Right
- Open Ed. Resources Provider Cries Foul Over Attribution for Its Curriculum