States are in the market for social media monitoring software and an anti-bullying app, while a high school needs a data management system. Florida is seeking software to monitor threats of violence against students, employees, and schools, while Hawaii is looking for a mobile app for students to report bullying anonymously, and…
- How Education Companies Can Manage and Motivate Millennial Workers
- Miss. District to Choose Online Reading Program; Pa. Academy Wants College Mentoring
- Companies Need to Know When to Take a Stand on Hot-Button Social and Political Issues
- Elizabeth Warren Wants to Break Up Big Tech. What Would That Mean for Education?
- U.S. K-12 Market for Mobile Devices Remains Flat; Only 2 Percent Growth in 2018