Two districts are in the market for online learning, and another wants to add art tools and supplies. The Clarke County, Ga., school system wants an online learning environment and assessment platform for K-8 students, while the Johnson City, Tenn., district seeks a K-12 curriculum courseware program with an item bank for formative assessments. The Montgomery County, Md….
- Texas District Seeks Learning Framework and Instructional Support, N.Y. District Wants Website Design
- California’s Reopening Plans: What School Districts Will Need From Vendors
- Which Ed. Companies Have Been Most Helpful to Districts During COVID-19?
- Number of Ed-Tech Tools in Use Has Jumped 90 Percent Since School Closures
- Broward County Seeks Cloud Hosting; Conn. District Looks to Buy After-School Program