Two districts are in the market for online learning, and another wants to add art tools and supplies. The Clarke County, Ga., school system wants an online learning environment and assessment platform for K-8 students, while the Johnson City, Tenn., district seeks a K-12 curriculum courseware program with an item bank for formative assessments. The Montgomery County, Md….
- Texas Education Service Center Buying an LMS; Albuquerque Wants School Website Content Management
- Amazon Looks to Expand K-12 Purchasing Footprint During COVID Remote Learning
- A New Way to Judge Ed-Tech Products: ‘Learner Variability’
- Atlanta Superintendent Wants Companies Willing to Stand ‘Side by Side’ With the District
- Miami-Dade Schools Seek SEL Program; Dayton, Ohio District Wants Applied Behavior Analysis Services