An Atlanta-area school district is looking for a system to help monitor social media threats, and another Georgia system wants to purchase desktop devices.
- Investment Is Flooding India’s Ed-Tech Landscape, With Global Implications
- Largest District in N.C. Seeks Cloud Security; Tulsa Schools Buying Internet Services
- District Leaders’ Biggest Unmet Data Needs
- K-12 Dealmaking: PowerSchool Acquires Hoonuit; Carnegie Learning Receives Strategic Growth Investment
- Europe’s Largest Ed-Tech VC Firm Launches Second Fund With $54 Million