Hawaii is looking for PD focused on computer science, and a Tennessee district is planning to buy formative assessments.
- K-12 Dealmaking: Shaq leads EdSoma’s Seed Round; eDynamics Learning Acquires CTE Platforms
- When Districts Say They Value ‘Research,’ What Do They Mean?
- Illinois District Needs Professional Development for Administrators; Pa. System Looks for Virtual Tutoring
- Districts Are Ramping Up Standards for ELL Materials. Here’s How to Meet Rising Expectations
- Districts Looking for New Guidance on AI, and Tech Equity, From States
N.Y. District Seeks Family and Community Mobilization Services; Texas School System to Buy Personalized Learning, Intervention Program
Georgia District Seeks Student Information System; Nebraska School System To Buy SEL Curriculum
Wis. District to Buy Student Activity Software; Ky. System Wants Visitor Management System