Materials needed to support online learning. The Hawaii Department of Education is looking for a learning management system for the state’s virtual learning network, and the Volusia County School District, Fla., wants K-12 curricula for fully online and blended instruction. Granbury Independent School District, Tex., wants software and tools for machining courses.
- How the Coronavirus Is Reshaping K-12 Districts’ Spending Priorities
- The E-Rate Program: A Critical Source of Funding Amid the Coronavirus Storm
- South Carolina District Buying Telecommunications; New Jersey District Purchasing Therapy Services
- Key Lessons From the Homeschool Market That Matter Now More Than Ever
- Calif. Consortium Seeks College and Career Planning; Okla. State Agency Needs Special Ed. Support