Materials needed to support online learning. The Hawaii Department of Education is looking for a learning management system for the state’s virtual learning network, and the Volusia County School District, Fla., wants K-12 curricula for fully online and blended instruction. Granbury Independent School District, Tex., wants software and tools for machining courses.
- Harvard’s Strategic Data Project Reveals Insights for Education Companies
- K-12 Interest in Social-Emotional Learning Surges, Creating Opportunities for Companies
- State Spending on K-12 Rises Slightly in 2017, Despite Headwinds
- Applicant Tracking Sought in Denver, Missouri District Wants Interviewing Software
- Number of Foreign Students Studying in U.S. Colleges Shows Signs of ‘Flattening’