Materials needed to support online learning. The Hawaii Department of Education is looking for a learning management system for the state’s virtual learning network, and the Volusia County School District, Fla., wants K-12 curricula for fully online and blended instruction. Granbury Independent School District, Tex., wants software and tools for machining courses.
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List