Materials needed to support online learning. The Hawaii Department of Education is looking for a learning management system for the state’s virtual learning network, and the Volusia County School District, Fla., wants K-12 curricula for fully online and blended instruction. Granbury Independent School District, Tex., wants software and tools for machining courses.
- When Buying Formative Assessment, District Leaders Want Differentiated Instruction
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kahoot! Raises $17 Million; GameMine Partners With Learning App Company
- Virginia District Looks to Buy PD Software; Texas System Seeks Interactive Displays
- First Ed-Tech Trade Mission by U.S. Government Will Travel to Latin America
- How Early Is Too Early to Teach Computer Science?