Iowa state officials want vendors to bid to provide new assessments, and the Leon County, Fla., district needs a student information system.
- Exclusive EdWeek Market Brief Report: District Leaders Rate the K-12 Marketplace
- Demand for K-12 Private Education Poised to Soar in Persian Gulf Countries
- Vermont Seeks Help With Master Schedule Development; Texas District Buys Naviance Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Chegg, Boxlight Make Education-Related Acquisitions
- Designing Better Data Dashboards Remains a Challenge