The commonwealth of Kentucky is drawing up a list of companies to intervene in academically struggling schools. Meanwhile, Nashville’s school system bought a gifted and talented screening assessment from Pearson.
- What Factors Drive or Doom Ed-Tech Implementation? New Study Taking a Look
- N.C. District Seeks Data Management System; Ala. School System to Buy Nutrition Services Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: SEL Provider Partners With Chinese Company; AdvancED, Measured Progress Renamed as Cognia
- Federal Lawmakers Tell Ed-Tech Companies to Turn Over Data-Collection Details
- New Market Research: Districts’ Most Pressing Assessment Needs