The commonwealth of Kentucky is drawing up a list of companies to intervene in academically struggling schools. Meanwhile, Nashville’s school system bought a gifted and talented screening assessment from Pearson.
- Learning Loss Interventions Are Falling Short on Implementation, Study Finds
- K-12 Dealmaking: Top Hat Acquires Aktiv Learning; GoStudent Snaps Up Network of Tutoring Centers
- Will a Behavior-Based Complement to Social-Emotional Learning Take Hold?
- North Carolina’s Biggest School System to Buy Language Software; Texas District Seeks Superintendent Search Services
- NYC Schools Postpone Vote on $31.7M, 7-Year McGraw Hill Contract