A Long Island purchasing cooperative wants software for career and technical education services, a Tennessee district is buying social-emotional learning curriculum, and a Mississippi K-12 system is purchasing early-grades reading curriculum.
- An Inside Look at the Texas Education Market
- What Kinds of Companies Are Districts Turning To for the First Time During COVID-19?
- Administrative Software Tools Are the “New Ed-Tech Battleground,” New Analysis Predicts
- Virginia District Looks for Math Textbooks; Texas K-12 System Buying College Access Platform
- Former D.C. Schools Chief’s Curriculum Company Aims to ‘Unlock a World’ for Black Students