The Los Angeles Unified school system is looking for a vendor to provide support to schools focused on devices and tech platforms; a Washington state school system plans to hire company to support professional learning communities.
- How Districts Plan to Address Pandemic ‘Learning Loss’ in the Coming Year
- The E-Rate Program: Three Pivotal Issues for Education Companies
- Michigan District Looking for Equity Audit; Colorado District Searching for Mathematics Curriculum
- Testing Providers Could Be Forced to Pivot Quickly as Result of Biden’s State Testing Policy
- Pennsylvania Governor Pitches School Funding Overhaul