The Los Angeles Unified school system is looking for a vendor to provide support to schools focused on devices and tech platforms; a Washington state school system plans to hire company to support professional learning communities.
- Texas District to Buy Student Information Software; Ohio System Seeks IT Consultant
- Breakthroughs in Education R&D: Making Product Development Inclusive
- Discovery Education Buys U.K.-Based DoodleLearning; WeVideo Acquires PlayPosit
- Education Mergers and Acquisitions Cool From Sizzling Pace, But Deals Remain Robust
- Alabama To Buy Digital Dashboard; Michigan School System Seeks Curriculum Consulting