The Los Angeles Unified school system is looking for a vendor to provide support to schools focused on devices and tech platforms; a Washington state school system plans to hire company to support professional learning communities.
- How a Meltdown Prompted This Entrepreneur to Focus on a Work-Life Balance
- A State Pushing Computer Science Education Lays Out Its Biggest Product Needs
- Baltimore to Buy Online Learning Platform for Teachers; Delaware District Wants Alternative to Suspensions
- K-12 Dealmaking: Newsela Raises $50 Million; Securly Acquires TechPilot Labs
- Pairing Up With Research Institutions Pays Off for Ed. Companies