Instructional services, materials and programs needed. The Los Angeles school system needs materials and services for English-language learners (ELL) for a contract that other large districts can use as well, and a New Jersey district seeks support for its comprehensive after-school programs. Meanwhile, Mississippi needs a flexible math program.
- Your Startup Idea Is Genius: How to Get Customers to Recognize It
- State Attorneys General Sue to Block FCC’s Repeal of Net Neutrality
- Illinois Seeks Accountability Assessments; Dallas Wants Learning Management System
- Feds Searching for Partner to Support Open Educational Resources Project
- K-12 Dealmaking: Chinese Tutoring Platforms, Area9 Lyceum, and Ellevation Raise Funds