The San Bernardino, Calif., district is looking for career survey software to help students identify potential areas of interest, and the Madison, Wis., system wants to purchase IT support software.
- Los Angeles Unified District Seeks Digital Attendance Software; Buffalo Wants to Buy Online Literacy Program
- Brazil’s Private Education Market Poised to Take Leap and Attract Investors, Says Report
- Broward County Schools to Buy SIS; Madison, Wis., District Focuses On Measuring Academic Progress
- 6 Tips for Making Education Products Accessible for Students With Disabilities
- Chief Academic Officer Puts High Value on Data, Engagement, and Ease of Use in Digital Tools