The San Bernardino, Calif., district is looking for career survey software to help students identify potential areas of interest, and the Madison, Wis., system wants to purchase IT support software.
- How a District Leader and Blended Learning Expert Evaluates Ed-Tech Products
- Venture Capital Firm, Standards-Setting Group Forge Partnership Around Interoperability
- Will Learning Science Reshape K-12 Personalized Learning Products?
- Federal Education Spending Bill Would Boost Funding for Title IV, Career-Tech
- Atlanta to Buy School Choice Management Software; Arkansas Needs College and Career Planning System