The San Bernardino, Calif., district is looking for career survey software to help students identify potential areas of interest, and the Madison, Wis., system wants to purchase IT support software.
- What Do K-12 Leaders Want From Education Consultants?
- 5 Things in the GOP Tax Bill That K-12 Companies Should Watch Carefully
- Online Homework Help and Website Development Sought in California
- How Companies Should Position Themselves in the Age of ESSA and Big Data
- FCC Chair Seeks to Overturn ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules, With Implications for K-12