The San Bernardino, Calif., district is looking for career survey software to help students identify potential areas of interest, and the Madison, Wis., system wants to purchase IT support software.
- LMS Wanted in Oklahoma; Collaboration Platform Sought in Cincinnati
- Artificial Intelligence Is Coming. What Should We Teach?
- New ‘Education Exchange’ Will Pay Teachers for Reviews of Ed-Tech Products
- K-12 Dealmaking: Varsity Tutors Raises $50 Million; Turnitin Acquires VeriCite
- Career Tech Engineering Materials Sought in Utah; Texas District Wants College and Career Explorer