Digital curriculum elementary mathematics, professional learning services, family and consumer science/health education supplies. A large district in Maryland is looking to purchase a digital curriculum for elementary math, while Illinois’ largest district is in the market for professional learning services. Meanwhile, a smaller district in upstate New York is soliciting bids for family and consumer…
- Texas District Eyes Career-Tech Ed. Resources; Illinois District Looks for Wide Array of Ed Tech
- Why Do Ed-Tech Products Soar in Some Districts, But Flop in Others?
- Leaping Into the Unknown: Launching a Product During a Global Pandemic
- ‘Global Education Recovery Tracker’ Offers County-by-Country Status on School Reopening
- Michigan District Buying English/Language Arts Resources; Virginia School System Looks for Predictive Assessment Tool