A district in Maryland has issued an RFP for a learning management system, while a school system in Colorado is looking for a K-8 math core curricular program.
- Profile of a Key K-12 Market: Pennsylvania
- Texas District to Buy Student Information Software; Ohio System Seeks IT Consultant
- Breakthroughs in Education R&D: Making Product Development Inclusive
- Discovery Education Buys U.K.-Based DoodleLearning; WeVideo Acquires PlayPosit
- Education Mergers and Acquisitions Cool From Sizzling Pace, But Deals Remain Robust