A district in Maryland has issued an RFP for a learning management system, while a school system in Colorado is looking for a K-8 math core curricular program.
- K-12 Dealmaking: Texthelp Makes Acquisition; Austrian Company GoStudent Announces Major Fundraise
- How One Florida District Is Diagnosing ‘Learning Loss,’ and Charting a Way Forward
- A New Era for RFPs: What Education Companies Need to Know About Virtual Bidding
- North Carolina District to Buy Math Internship Program; Pennsylvania System Seeks Mental Health Services
- Creative Strategies to Help Districts Pay for Ed-Tech Projects