South Carolina state officials want a vendor to help review an early-childhood program, and the Atlanta district is looking for a visitor-management platform. The state of Maryland, meanwhile, is seeking bids for computer-adaptive testing.
- Can 5G Tech Transform Teaching and Learning? Verizon Issues Challenge to Nonprofits
- Maryland Districts to Make Major Curriculum Purchases; N.J. District Needs Online Service
- How the 2018 State Elections Could Shape the K-12 Market
- Steps for Mastering the Four Seasons of the K-12 Education Market
- Utah Seeks Curriculum Review Website; Project-Based Learning PD Needed in N.J. District