South Carolina state officials want a vendor to help review an early-childhood program, and the Atlanta district is looking for a visitor-management platform. The state of Maryland, meanwhile, is seeking bids for computer-adaptive testing.
- Texas District Seeks to Buy eBook Platform; Colorado Wants English and Spanish Online Courses
- 4 Ways to Support K-12 District Implementation of Your Ed-Tech Product
- How to Sell to Principals Without Burning Bridges in District Central Offices
- Inside a Nationwide Education Purchasing Cooperative: What Companies Need to Know
- Ed. Companies in Limbo as Florida Delays Curriculum Adoption Amid Standards Overhaul