A Tennessee district is purchasing a grading platform, a Virginia district wants an online ELA program, and Albuquerque schools seeks dispatch and record management software.
- How COVID-19 Fallout Is Hitting K-12 Education Companies. See Exclusive Survey Report
- See How District Leaders, Company Executives Are Generally In Sync on COVID-19 Needs
- Salesforce Debuts K-12 Contact Tracing, Wellness Data Service
- Texas District Wants Instructional Supplies; S.C. District Seeks Network Electronics Systems and Services
- What Can Schools Learn from Summer Camp Success at Adapting for Safe Activities?
Tracking Ed-Market Deals: New York Looks to Develop Teacher Evaluation Methods
State of Missouri to Buy STEM Program; Texas District Looks for Curriculum and Assessment Materials in Writing, Science, Social Studies
Texas District Seeks Instructional Materials; Maryland K-12 System Looks for American Government Curriculum