Reading and math online assessments; online learning platform. A New Jersey-based school board is looking for online assessments for reading and math, while the 27,000-student Traverse Bay Area district in Michigan is playing to buy an online learning platform that includes professional development services. The Joplin, Mo., school district is looking for a vendor to help it…
- ACT CEO Marten Roorda Departs as Organization Announces Cost-Cutting Measures
- Washington State Seeks Continuous Improvement Consultants for Schools; Ga. District Wants G-Suite for Education
- Two-Minute Tip: Education Company CEOs on Their Keys to Productivity
- As Districts Inch Toward Reopening, What Are Their Biggest Social-Emotional Needs?
- Survey: K-12 Superintendents Not Impressed by Vendors’ COVID Marketing Approaches