Districts seek language acquisition and adaptive educational software. A Mississippi district needs English language acquisition software for K-12 students, while a New Jersey district is looking for adaptive educational software. Also, a Georgia district awarded a five-year contract for data management and analytics software.
- Texas District Seeks Learning Framework and Instructional Support, N.Y. District Wants Website Design
- California’s Reopening Plans: What School Districts Will Need From Vendors
- Which Ed. Companies Have Been Most Helpful to Districts During COVID-19?
- Number of Ed-Tech Tools in Use Has Jumped 90 Percent Since School Closures
- Broward County Seeks Cloud Hosting; Conn. District Looks to Buy After-School Program