Districts seek language acquisition and adaptive educational software. A Mississippi district needs English language acquisition software for K-12 students, while a New Jersey district is looking for adaptive educational software. Also, a Georgia district awarded a five-year contract for data management and analytics software.
- K-12 Dealmaking: EVERFI Acquires U.K.-based EdComs, Nearpod Expands Into Higher Ed
- The Curriculum Resources the K-12 Market Is Missing
- Tips for Making Account-Based Marketing Work for Your Education Company
- Missouri School System Needs Transportation Software; Iowa District Looks for Out of School Programs
- Virginia School System to Buy School Safety Program; Texas District Focuses on Dyslexia Intervention