The Springfield, Mo., school district is looking to buy an information management system, and a charter school network in Louisiana plans to buy a new HR platform.
- How the Coronavirus Is Reshaping K-12 Districts’ Spending Priorities
- The E-Rate Program: A Critical Source of Funding Amid the Coronavirus Storm
- South Carolina District Buying Telecommunications; New Jersey District Purchasing Therapy Services
- Key Lessons From the Homeschool Market That Matter Now More Than Ever
- Calif. Consortium Seeks College and Career Planning; Okla. State Agency Needs Special Ed. Support