The Springfield, Mo., school district is looking to buy an information management system, and a charter school network in Louisiana plans to buy a new HR platform.
- Texas District Eyes Career-Tech Ed. Resources; Illinois District Looks for Wide Array of Ed Tech
- Why Do Ed-Tech Products Soar in Some Districts, But Flop in Others?
- Leaping Into the Unknown: Launching a Product During a Global Pandemic
- ‘Global Education Recovery Tracker’ Offers County-by-Country Status on School Reopening
- Michigan District Buying English/Language Arts Resources; Virginia School System Looks for Predictive Assessment Tool
Massachusetts District Looks to Buy Student Information System, and Dallas Targets Electronic Health Records
Tracking Ed-Market Deals: Des Moines Schools Focus on Interim Assessments; Mo. District Chooses Schoology
Idaho District Looking for Reading Intervention Program, New York District Seeking Family and Consumer Sciences Textbooks