An LMS for hybrid and online learning, and dual-credit instructional materials. The Pickens County, Ga. school district is in the market for a cloud-based LMS to handle the demands of hybrid and online learning, while local education agencies in New Mexico can apply for funding to be used for dual credit instructional materials. In Dubuque, Iowa,…
- States Ramped Up K-12 Spending in 2022, But Growth Likely to Slow
- What Role Do Vendors Need to Play in Preventing Cyberattacks?
- Maryland District Seeks Curriculum Audit; Wisconsin School System to Buy Social Studies Materials
- K-12 Dealmaking: Promethean Acquires Digital Whiteboard Platform; Jeel Raises $1.1M Seed
- How a New Generation of Ed-Tech Entrepreneurs Plans to Transform the Market