An LMS for hybrid and online learning, and dual-credit instructional materials. The Pickens County, Ga. school district is in the market for a cloud-based LMS to handle the demands of hybrid and online learning, while local education agencies in New Mexico can apply for funding to be used for dual credit instructional materials. In Dubuque, Iowa,…
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List