An LMS for hybrid and online learning, and dual-credit instructional materials. The Pickens County, Ga. school district is in the market for a cloud-based LMS to handle the demands of hybrid and online learning, while local education agencies in New Mexico can apply for funding to be used for dual credit instructional materials. In Dubuque, Iowa,…
- ACT CEO Marten Roorda Departs as Organization Announces Cost-Cutting Measures
- Washington State Seeks Continuous Improvement Consultants for Schools; Ga. District Wants G-Suite for Education
- Two-Minute Tip: Education Company CEOs on Their Keys to Productivity
- As Districts Inch Toward Reopening, What Are Their Biggest Social-Emotional Needs?
- Survey: K-12 Superintendents Not Impressed by Vendors’ COVID Marketing Approaches