A school district in Tacoma, Wash., is looking for a social-emotional health curriculum for grades K-5, and the state of Delaware has selected eight vendors to provide materials aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards.
- State Budgets for K-12 Increasing, But Don’t Expect a Windfall
- Texas District Seeks Instructional Materials; Maryland K-12 System Looks for American Government Curriculum
- American Institutes for Research Sells Off Assessment Division to Cambium Learning
- The Key Services That Are Missing From the K-12 Market
- What Factors Drive or Doom Ed-Tech Implementation? New Study Taking a Look