Online courses and curricula wanted. The Maryland State Department of Education is looking to purchase blended learning courses for the state’s students in juvenile correctional facilities, and the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction wants a digital literacy curriculum. Philomath School District, Ore., seeks a contractor for a website redesign.
- How One K-12 Company Laid a Foundation for Success in a Foreign Market
- District Leaders Bearish About Future of K-12 Budgets
- Los Angeles District Needs Professional Development; Georgia District Wants STEM Learning Software
- Education Startup Competition Sees Trends in Project-Based Learning and Products for Niche Audiences
- Tennessee District to Buy Platform for English Learners; Texas School System Looks for Project-Based Learning