Online courses and curricula wanted. The Maryland State Department of Education is looking to purchase blended learning courses for the state’s students in juvenile correctional facilities, and the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction wants a digital literacy curriculum. Philomath School District, Ore., seeks a contractor for a website redesign.
- Texas District Seeks Learning Framework and Instructional Support, N.Y. District Wants Website Design
- California’s Reopening Plans: What School Districts Will Need From Vendors
- Which Ed. Companies Have Been Most Helpful to Districts During COVID-19?
- Number of Ed-Tech Tools in Use Has Jumped 90 Percent Since School Closures
- Broward County Seeks Cloud Hosting; Conn. District Looks to Buy After-School Program