Online courses and curricula wanted. The Maryland State Department of Education is looking to purchase blended learning courses for the state’s students in juvenile correctional facilities, and the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction wants a digital literacy curriculum. Philomath School District, Ore., seeks a contractor for a website redesign.
- As Student Quarantines Take Hold, Education Companies Are Asked to Fill Critical Gaps
- K-12 Dealmaking: Byju’s Continues U.S. Expansion By Acquiring Coding Platform; Blackboard Merges With Anthology
- Maryland District Wants Compensatory Education Services; Arizona District Adopting AP Statistics Curriculum
- An Inside Look at One of the World’s Biggest International Private School Companies
- Number of Ed-Tech Unicorns Jumps by 20 Percent, Includes Large Pool of U.S. Companies