A school district in South Carolina is looking for a parent notification system, a New Jersey school district is looking for an individualized education system, and the Oakland unified school district is seeking an educator effectiveness data platform.
- ACT CEO Marten Roorda Departs as Organization Announces Cost-Cutting Measures
- Washington State Seeks Continuous Improvement Consultants for Schools; Ga. District Wants G-Suite for Education
- Two-Minute Tip: Education Company CEOs on Their Keys to Productivity
- As Districts Inch Toward Reopening, What Are Their Biggest Social-Emotional Needs?
- Survey: K-12 Superintendents Not Impressed by Vendors’ COVID Marketing Approaches
Maryland District Seeks Student Information System; Buffalo Schools to Buy Pre-K Materials
Ga. District Looks to Buy Online Student Enrollment Platform; Wash. State System Wants ELA Curriculum
Baltimore City Public Schools Look for Math and Literacy Interventions; Missouri District Buying Data Dashboard