Howard County is seeking a vendor to help evaluate students for gifted and talented placement, and a Texas district wants help reviewing its compliance with state grants.
- How COVID-19 Fallout Is Hitting K-12 Education Companies. See Exclusive Survey Report
- See How District Leaders, Company Executives Are Generally In Sync on COVID-19 Needs
- Salesforce Debuts K-12 Contact Tracing, Wellness Data Service
- Texas District Wants Instructional Supplies; S.C. District Seeks Network Electronics Systems and Services
- What Can Schools Learn from Summer Camp Success at Adapting for Safe Activities?