The Philadelphia school district is requesting vendors to provide help with a $19 million after-school program; the Twin Lakes, Calif., district is also looking for companies to help with after-school strategy.
- Massachusetts to Fund STEM Projects; Maryland District to Buy Science Kits
- K-12 Dealmaking: Renaissance Acquires Freckle Education; Abl Acquires School by Design
- How Curriculum Associates Works to Get Product Implementation Right
- Open Ed. Resources Provider Cries Foul Over Attribution for Its Curriculum
- Ga. District Seeks LMS; Nashville Needs Platform for Individual English Learner Plans