Districts are seeking a professional learning management platform, SEL curriculum, while Indiana is launching a K-12 educator survey. In California, the Sacramento City district wants a professional learning management platform, while in Pennsylvania, the Philadelphia district is seeking a pre-existing, evidence-based social-emotional learning curriculum. The state of Indiana plans to develop a survey for educators and…
- Texas District Seeks Learning Framework and Instructional Support, N.Y. District Wants Website Design
- California’s Reopening Plans: What School Districts Will Need From Vendors
- Which Ed. Companies Have Been Most Helpful to Districts During COVID-19?
- Number of Ed-Tech Tools in Use Has Jumped 90 Percent Since School Closures
- Broward County Seeks Cloud Hosting; Conn. District Looks to Buy After-School Program