Districts are seeking a professional learning management platform, SEL curriculum, while Indiana is launching a K-12 educator survey. In California, the Sacramento City district wants a professional learning management platform, while in Pennsylvania, the Philadelphia district is seeking a pre-existing, evidence-based social-emotional learning curriculum. The state of Indiana plans to develop a survey for educators and…
- Virginia District Seeks Digital Math Curriculum; Maryland District to Purchase Writing Program
- Expo Highlights the Rise of VR, AR in Educational Game Design, But Will Educators Want It?
- Decoding the Difference Between Selling to Schools and Selling to Districts
- Texas District Wants Learning Management System; Missouri’s Parkway Schools Seek Malware Protection
- McGraw-Hill Education Strikes Far-Reaching Deal With Open Education Curriculum Provider