Districts are seeking a professional learning management platform, SEL curriculum, while Indiana is launching a K-12 educator survey. In California, the Sacramento City district wants a professional learning management platform, while in Pennsylvania, the Philadelphia district is seeking a pre-existing, evidence-based social-emotional learning curriculum. The state of Indiana plans to develop a survey for educators and…
- How Education Companies Can Manage and Motivate Millennial Workers
- Miss. District to Choose Online Reading Program; Pa. Academy Wants College Mentoring
- Companies Need to Know When to Take a Stand on Hot-Button Social and Political Issues
- Elizabeth Warren Wants to Break Up Big Tech. What Would That Mean for Education?
- U.S. K-12 Market for Mobile Devices Remains Flat; Only 2 Percent Growth in 2018