Online learning and data management systems needed. The San Diego Unified School District wants online high school courses aligned to University of California standards, and the Joplin, Mo. school system is looking for a student information system with customizable features. The Bristol Tennessee City Schools want to purchase web hosting and content management services for district…
- K-12 Dealmaking: Shaq leads EdSoma’s Seed Round; eDynamics Learning Acquires CTE Platforms
- When Districts Say They Value ‘Research,’ What Do They Mean?
- Illinois District Needs Professional Development for Administrators; Pa. System Looks for Virtual Tutoring
- Districts Are Ramping Up Standards for ELL Materials. Here’s How to Meet Rising Expectations
- Districts Looking for New Guidance on AI, and Tech Equity, From States