Districts seek career help for underserved students and a student information system. The Spring Branch district in Texas wants to implement a college- and career-preparation program, including curriculum and one-on-one coaching. In Virginia, the Richmond County system wants a vendor to install the single sign-on system ClassLink, and Middletown Public Schools in Rhode Island are looking for a…
- How Education Companies Can Manage and Motivate Millennial Workers
- Miss. District to Choose Online Reading Program; Pa. Academy Wants College Mentoring
- Companies Need to Know When to Take a Stand on Hot-Button Social and Political Issues
- Elizabeth Warren Wants to Break Up Big Tech. What Would That Mean for Education?
- U.S. K-12 Market for Mobile Devices Remains Flat; Only 2 Percent Growth in 2018