Summer STEM enrichment in focus. Baltimore County Public Schools wants week-long STEM programs for rising 5th and 6th graders at four district schools. Kern High School District, Calif., seeks a contractor to design mobile app software, and Racine Unified School District, Wis., is looking for a 6th-12th grade social studies curriculum.
- Untapped Possibilities: How to Bring Education Products to Developing Countries
- Nation’s Largest Publisher, Teachers’ Union Are Aligned in Fighting Iowa Law on Book Bans
- What’s Missing From ‘Science of Reading’-Focused Products
- Virginia District Looks for College and Career Readiness Solutions; Utah System Seeks ELA Curriculum
- New Mexico District Shops PD For Principals; N.C. System Needs New Science Exams