Summer STEM enrichment in focus. Baltimore County Public Schools wants week-long STEM programs for rising 5th and 6th graders at four district schools. Kern High School District, Calif., seeks a contractor to design mobile app software, and Racine Unified School District, Wis., is looking for a 6th-12th grade social studies curriculum.
- State Attorneys General Sue to Block FCC’s Repeal of Net Neutrality
- Illinois Seeks Accountability Assessments; Dallas Wants Learning Management System
- Feds Searching for Partner to Support Open Educational Resources Project
- K-12 Dealmaking: Chinese Tutoring Platforms, Area9 Lyceum, and Ellevation Raise Funds
- Education Companies Rethinking Strategies in Response to New Federal Tax Law