The Catoosa County Public School system in northern Georgia is requesting a bidder to develop an internet-based student enrollment platform. In California, the Long Beach Unified School District wants to buy a teacher planning software program. And Pasco School District No. 1 in southeastern Washington is calling for proposals to improve teacher efficacy for ELL students and struggling learners in its English Language Arts program.
- K-12 Dealmaking: Shaq leads EdSoma’s Seed Round; eDynamics Learning Acquires CTE Platforms
- When Districts Say They Value ‘Research,’ What Do They Mean?
- Illinois District Needs Professional Development for Administrators; Pa. System Looks for Virtual Tutoring
- Districts Are Ramping Up Standards for ELL Materials. Here’s How to Meet Rising Expectations
- Districts Looking for New Guidance on AI, and Tech Equity, From States