The Catoosa County Public School system in northern Georgia is requesting a bidder to develop an internet-based student enrollment platform. In California, the Long Beach Unified School District wants to buy a teacher planning software program. And Pasco School District No. 1 in southeastern Washington is calling for proposals to improve teacher efficacy for ELL students and struggling learners in its English Language Arts program.
- How Early Is Too Early to Teach Computer Science?
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kiddom Raises $15M; Tech Toy Developer Raises $4.2M
- Renaissance Acquires myON to Create Merged Lineup of Reading, Assessment Products
- New Wave of Teacher Assessments to Shape Market in States, Educator-Prep Programs
- Webinar: An Inside Look at the K-12 Market for Social-Emotional Learning