A Tennessee district is looking for a personalized digital literacy program for K-12 students that may be used on a device at school or at home.
- What Are K-12 Districts’ Longest-Lasting Tech and Ed-Tech Products?
- Massachusetts to Fund STEM Projects; Maryland District to Buy Science Kits
- K-12 Dealmaking: Renaissance Acquires Freckle Education; Abl Acquires School by Design
- How Curriculum Associates Works to Get Product Implementation Right
- Open Ed. Resources Provider Cries Foul Over Attribution for Its Curriculum
Chicago District Looks to Buy College- and Career-Readiness Services; Atlanta Seeks After-School Enrichment Programs
Tracking Ed-Market Deals: Virginia Looking to Provide Statewide Special Ed. Management System
Texas District to Buy After-School Spanish Program; Calif. System Awards Security Contract