A Tennessee district seeks a college readiness platform. The Fort Worth ISD wants a data visualization system, and another Texas district wants Microsoft Education licenses.
- An Inside Look at the Texas Education Market
- What Kinds of Companies Are Districts Turning To for the First Time During COVID-19?
- Administrative Software Tools Are the “New Ed-Tech Battleground,” New Analysis Predicts
- Virginia District Looks for Math Textbooks; Texas K-12 System Buying College Access Platform
- Former D.C. Schools Chief’s Curriculum Company Aims to ‘Unlock a World’ for Black Students
Texas District Seeks Learning Framework and Instructional Support, N.Y. District Wants Website Design
Texas District Seeks Instructional Materials; Maryland K-12 System Looks for American Government Curriculum
Large Virginia District Prepares for 2020 English/Language Arts Adoption; Texas District Wants Supplemental Math