Technology and online educational services. A Texas school district is interested in purchasing Chromebooks and an esports gaming desktop. In New Jersey, a public school district hopes to buy an online learning platform for students that will include every course already provided in the district, while a Mississippi district is requesting a web-based assessment and instructional program for English/language…
- An Inside Look at the Texas Education Market
- What Kinds of Companies Are Districts Turning To for the First Time During COVID-19?
- Administrative Software Tools Are the “New Ed-Tech Battleground,” New Analysis Predicts
- Virginia District Looks for Math Textbooks; Texas K-12 System Buying College Access Platform
- Former D.C. Schools Chief’s Curriculum Company Aims to ‘Unlock a World’ for Black Students