Technology and online educational services. A Texas school district is interested in purchasing Chromebooks and an esports gaming desktop. In New Jersey, a public school district hopes to buy an online learning platform for students that will include every course already provided in the district, while a Mississippi district is requesting a web-based assessment and instructional program for English/language…
- One District’s View: Social-Emotional Learning as a Vehicle for Delivering ‘Life Skills’
- Virginia District To Buy World Language Resources; Texas School System Seeks Literacy PD
- The Funding Cliff Looms. How Will School Districts Respond?
- Illinois District To Buy PD Consulting; Texas School System Seeks Teacher Analytics
- At ISTE, Teachers Are Reminded of the Value They Bring to Ed-Tech Companies