The Dallas Independent School District wants bids to provide a host of college-planning services, and the Guilford, N.C., schools is planning a big purchases of tech devices.
- Virginia District Seeks Digital Math Curriculum; Maryland District to Purchase Writing Program
- Expo Highlights the Rise of VR, AR in Educational Game Design, But Will Educators Want It?
- Decoding the Difference Between Selling to Schools and Selling to Districts
- Texas District Wants Learning Management System; Missouri’s Parkway Schools Seek Malware Protection
- McGraw-Hill Education Strikes Far-Reaching Deal With Open Education Curriculum Provider