The Dallas Independent School District wants bids to provide a host of college-planning services, and the Guilford, N.C., schools is planning a big purchases of tech devices.
- As Student Quarantines Take Hold, Education Companies Are Asked to Fill Critical Gaps
- K-12 Dealmaking: Byju’s Continues U.S. Expansion By Acquiring Coding Platform; Blackboard Merges With Anthology
- Maryland District Wants Compensatory Education Services; Arizona District Adopting AP Statistics Curriculum
- An Inside Look at One of the World’s Biggest International Private School Companies
- Number of Ed-Tech Unicorns Jumps by 20 Percent, Includes Large Pool of U.S. Companies