A district in Texas is looking for a credit recovery system, and a district in Louisiana is searching for career and technical education equipment.
- Texas District Eyes Career-Tech Ed. Resources; Illinois District Looks for Wide Array of Ed Tech
- Why Do Ed-Tech Products Soar in Some Districts, But Flop in Others?
- Leaping Into the Unknown: Launching a Product During a Global Pandemic
- ‘Global Education Recovery Tracker’ Offers County-by-Country Status on School Reopening
- Michigan District Buying English/Language Arts Resources; Virginia School System Looks for Predictive Assessment Tool
Louisiana District to Buy Digital Learning Program; Miami-Dade Needs Platform for Background Screening
Maryland District to Buy Math Assessments; Virginia System Looks for H.R. Management
N.J. and Texas Districts Seek Professional Development; Virginia School System Needs Electronic Student Record Software