A district in Texas is looking to purchase a social skills curriculum, and a Tennessee district wants a literacy intervention program.
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List
Texas District Seeks Art Consultant; Maryland School System to Buy Contract Software
Texas District Seeks Special Education Services; Washington System to Buy Progress Monitoring System
Phoenix District to Purchase Environmental Science Program; Milwaukee Schools Looking for Extended-Learning Support