The Round Rock, Texas school district is offering a five-year contract for a career- and college-readiness provider; a Virginia district seeks to upgrade its digital infrastructure; and the Buffalo district wants new audio-visual equipment.
- Two-Minute Tip: Building a Research Base for Your K-12 Product
- Dallas Wants Virtual-Learning Program; Virginia District Needs Enrollment System
- How to Fraud-Proof Your Education Business
- Blockchain Working Its Way Into the K-12 Market
- L.A. District to Buy Professional Development; Mississippi School System Purchasing Science Tests