The Round Rock, Texas school district is offering a five-year contract for a career- and college-readiness provider; a Virginia district seeks to upgrade its digital infrastructure; and the Buffalo district wants new audio-visual equipment.
- Untapped Possibilities: How to Bring Education Products to Developing Countries
- Nation’s Largest Publisher, Teachers’ Union Are Aligned in Fighting Iowa Law on Book Bans
- What’s Missing From ‘Science of Reading’-Focused Products
- Virginia District Looks for College and Career Readiness Solutions; Utah System Seeks ELA Curriculum
- New Mexico District Shops PD For Principals; N.C. System Needs New Science Exams