A school system in South Carolina is in the market for a paperless student referral system while a school district in Missouri wants an LMS. A school system in Texas wants a data collection system that can monitor various platforms for threats.
- New Early-Stage Education Startup Contest Puts $250,000 Up for Grabs at ASU GSV
- K-12 Dealmaking: EVERFI Acquires U.K.-based EdComs, Nearpod Expands Into Higher Ed
- The Curriculum Resources the K-12 Market Is Missing
- Tips for Making Account-Based Marketing Work for Your Education Company
- Missouri School System Needs Transportation Software; Iowa District Looks for Out of School Programs